Technical Staffing & Augmentation Services
Critical to corporate survival in the new millennium is the ability to maintain quality, reduce costs, and remain competitive. To do this, many ISS clients add manpower and talent when and where it is needed.
ISS provides technical staffing and augmentation solutions for projects and ongoing production needs. As an organization, ISS is instrumental in helping its clients’ optimize their return on investment in software and computer technologies through the delivery of focused and proven solutions.
Qualified IT Professionals
ISS employs only the most qualified and professional personnel in the computer industry. Employees and contractors are experienced and use only the best practices ISS has developed over the years. ISS specializes certifications on industry standard platforms, and ISS continually trains its representatives on emerging technologies.
ISS works closely with clients to build and match work requirement specifications with the best technical resource available. ISS offers only IT resources for part-time, full-time and 1099 sub-contracting work. Examples include: Help Desk Analyst, LAN/WAN Consultant, Workstation Support Analyst, Programmer, System & Design Analyst, System Administrator, Project Manager, and Specialized Consultant.
Rather than incurring the traditional overhead of hiring full-time employees, millions of large and small companies are turning to the many benefits of using contract employees. Some of these benefits are:
- Introduces specialized skills and product expertise without adding permanent headcount
- Provides technical resources for short-term, yet critical projects
- Offers skills and capabilities to meet immediate production and project demands
- Enables management to retain focus on strategic initiatives rather than tactical staffing issues
- Provides cost advantages by eliminating recruiting, payroll, and employee benefit expenses
- Develops contract employees for direct hire positions
- Provides a vehicle to retain experienced retirees, former employees, and college students