With over 45 years of experience, ISS Solutions delivers Information Technology services within five areas of expertise:
- Service Desk – Professional, technical, and non-technical help desk services available 24x7x365
- Enterprise Service Management – Implementing ITIL certified ITSM solutions, from software sales through expert implementation and support
- Managed Services – Expert installation and support of data center and end-user devices
- Depot Services – highest quality custom configuration and repair of your laptops, servers, mobile devices and other equipment at an affordable price
- Network infrastructure and integration – network design, implementation, and support
- Managed print services – lower your costs and improve availability
- Security – assessments, products, and services
- Lifecycle asset management – from planning and acquisition through support and eventual recycling
- IT Staffing – Qualified personnel who will work at your facilities on a specific project or task
- Technology Acquisition – Assistance with IT hardware and software purchases, from comparing products to obtaining the best price
Our focus is on the individual clients’ needs. Client businesses range from pharmaceutical, healthcare, food processing, and apparel companies to government and educational agencies. We design comprehensive solutions that are customized for every client. We tailor programs that protect clients’ investments in their data processing assets while remaining cost-effective.
Well over 100 certified computer professionals deliver ISS Solutions programs to clients. A senior staff of mature and knowledgeable program managers supports these professionals. Program managers ensure that the scope of work and committed service level agreements are completed on time and within budget.